PMS = Parked Motorcycle Syndrome
I regret putting my motorcycle away for the winter. My logic was sound at the time, snow storm had just hit and the bike needs new wheel bearings, repairs are best done in the winter anyway. The roads are clear, it hasn’t snowed in weeks, it’s been a little cold, but I have warm riding gear. I am going a little stir crazy not riding and get very jealous when I see people out riding.
So here are my top 5 methods for dealing with PMS.
- Switch my ringtone on my phone to “Motorcycle” and listen to the engine rev each time I get a text or phone call.
- Youtube “motorcycle fail” and laugh and laugh
- Send a thank you note to GoPro for making #2 possible.
- Purchase advance tickets to upcoming motorcycle shows.
- Get involved in a motorcycle event. I am the Ontario Lead for presenters for the Horizons Unlimited event this June in Orillia. We have a pretty awesome lineup of presenters already, if you are interested in motorcycle travel this is the event to check out this summer http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/ontario-2015